Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You’re invited to The Grimm Tea Party

Hello darlings! So glad you could make it.

My name is Alice Grimm, but you can just call me Alice or Miss Grimm. I will be your host here at The Grimm Tea Party.

Here I will be talking about a number of things, since this will be my personal blog. I will speak often of my journey into the elegant fashion of Lolita. I will share with you my coordinations and my online shopping experiences.

Other journeys will be in regards to my studies to become a folklorist and my quest to become a published author. I may touch on some Christian topics and even recommended a book now and then.

Pull up a chair, pour yourself a cup of whatever you fancy drinking, and let The Grimm Tea Party begin!


Kindest personal regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment